Asked by: Mei Quitelianoasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th January, 2020
What do you give clients for Christmas?
15 professional holiday gifts for your clients under $50
- A bamboo wine tool set.
- A terrarium for office plants.
- A business card holder.
- Hand-bound pocket notebooks.
- Fortune cookies with personalized messages.
People also ask, what do you give to a business opening?
21 Unique Gift Ideas only a small business owner would love and appreciate
- The F-bomb paperweight.
- Nap Pillow for her.
- The Inflatable Pillow Tie for him.
- Coffee Brewer and Alarm Clock.
- The Maksimatic.
- USB Cooler & Warmer.
- Presse Coffee-on-the-go Brewer.
- WTF Nifty Notes.
Additionally, can you give gifts to customers? The IRS states, “You can deduct no more than $25 for business gifts you give directly or indirectly to each person during your tax year.” So you‘re free to spend as much as you want on a client gift but can only claim up to $25 per person per year on your taxes.
Also question is, how much should you spend on client gifts?
While the exact figure is ultimately up-to-you, it’s the norm to spend between $20 to $50 per client (remember, you can only deduct $25 for business gifts per client) on a items like a plant, gift basket, or charitable donation, and not to go overboard on the amount that you spend on a present.
What are some thoughtful gifts?
- A custom BFF pendant. etsy.com.
- A personalized mix tape you can cuddle with. uncommongoods.com.
- A customized paddle with a face on it.
- A set of custom paper dolls.
- A personalized cake slice stencil.
- A list of favorite books in print form.
- An adorable personalized door decal.
- A doughnut name necklace.