Asked by: Marlon Sakibasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd June, 2020
What are basic physical needs?
Considering this, what are the physical needs?
In order to sustain ourselves physically, we need such things as food, clean water,shelter, sleep, physical movement, and so on.
Likewise, what are the 7 basic human needs? The 7 Fundamental Human Needs
- Understanding and growth.
- Connection and love.
- Esteem and Identity.
- Significance and purpose.
Furthermore, what are the 5 basic needs?
There are 5 basic needs our bodies require to survive:
- Air. Oxygen in one of the most essential human needs.
- Alkaline Water. Apart form air, water is the most essential element to life.
- Food. The body can survive quite a while without food.
What is the meaning of basic needs?
Basic needs refer to those things that are necessary to sustain life. Basic needs consists of adequate food, shelter, and clothing plus some household equipment and furniture. They also include essential services provided by and for the community-at-large such as safe drinking water, sanitation, health and education.