All the IOS devices like iPhone have various Custom Ringtone option from which you can select your desired one but sometimes people want to create their own audio and set that as a ringtone. You can do that on your device within a couple of hours it is easy and doesn’t require much of your time once you start using it.
Most people using I phone have the common ringtone, which sometimes creates confusion when you are at your workplace and other’s phone bell might sound that your phone is ringing. There are so many sites which can provide you free ringtones for iPhone 6, 6s or 7 when you want to make your own you need to learn this.
iPhone has generated amazing creation to its user so that they can easily custom their ringer bell. On clicking on few easy steps. So get ready to prepare an authentic song, your own audio or any special voice note, that will alarm you. Moreover, you can download free ringtones on Myxer site.
Follow each step thoroughly to Add Custom Ringtone to iPhone
- Start playing your selected tone and go to settings and opt for > get info> after that you have to set the beginning and ending point.
- Open your iTunes playlist, and select the ringer song, so after selecting your favorite song you will get an option to select start and ending point of that song, as iPhone gives you limit of selecting audio of 30 sec. so basically you should choose accordingly, maybe your favorite line that’s it.
- When you are done with timer selection of your tone hit “ok” Create an AAC version in your iTunes, by selecting the song and your screen will notify you with several options you have to opt for AAC conversion because it makes your work easier.
- Create an AAC version in your iTunes, by selecting the song and your screen will notify you of several options you have to opt for AAC conversion because it makes your work easier.
- Now you have to select a song and again set start to stop time of your selected ringtone.
- Now you are ready to assign this ringer tone to your contacts, if you find any error loading the AAC file then the song might be in the older format.
You can try on to the different method that is right click on the new AAC audio file and select “ show in finder” from the folder named as ”finder” right click it on the newly created song and again head to “ get info” after clicking on get info you will see option of changing the extension name switch it from “m4a to m4r” and save the changes.
- Now drag the folder to your desktop, and transfer it to your phone.
How will you do that:
- Select the three dots and there you will find a drop-down menu
- Click tones from the drop-down menu.
- Now drag it to tone’s
- Click iPhone icon and select>tones>sync tones>selected tones, and select your tone to be played on your gadget.
- Set back to your iPhone go to settings>sounds>ringtones and assign your customized ringtone into the gadget.
Now after doing this you will get the ringtone which you made and will be played successfully.
So these were few handy steps through which you can make custom ringer tune. And create your incoming call even more interesting.
This content has been written considering all security procedures and you can completely rely on it.
I hope you like it will be commenting in a positive manner