It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a dyper wipes. This guide will help you understand how to choose a dyper wipes that will meet your needs.
10 dyper wipes: Editor Recommended
10 dyper wipes Review:
1. DYPER Viscose from Bamboo Baby Wet Wipes | Unscented for Sensitive Newborn Skin | Hypoallergenic | Honest Ingredients | Made with Plant-Based* Materials + 99% Water | Face & Hand | 18 Packs (1080 Count)
- SIMPLY KIND TO BABY: Experience baby wet wipes made with plant-based* materials designed for sensitive newborn & toddler skin. Our wipes are hypoallergenic, unscented, and 99% water to protect the next generation.
- SOFT & ABSORBENT: Thoughtfully made with honest ingredients. We chose 100% Bamboo viscose because it’s naturally hypoallergenic, absorbent, and soft on your baby’s skin.
- VERSATILE & SAFE: Not just for diaper changes. Gentle enough for cleaning sticky hands or face. Convenient reusable pop-top dispenser for at home use or family travel.
- MADE WITH PLANT-BASED MATERIALS & RESPONSIBLE: Our infant baby wipes are parent’s choice because they are non-toxic and are free of alcohol, chlorine, latex, perfumes, PVC, lotions, TBT, parabens, sulphates, & phthalates.
- Each individual pack contains 60 premium embossed baby wipes. Save when you buy in bulk.
Additional Info :
2. WaterWipes Plastic-Free Original Baby Wipes, 99.9% Water Based Wipes, Unscented & Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Skin, 720 Count (12 packs), Packaging May Vary
- PACKAGING MAY VARY: Every package of WaterWipes Original wipes still contains the same pure and trusted water-based wipes.
- SAME FORMULA AND PURITY: Our fragrance-free Original baby wipes gently clean and help protect baby’s delicate skin with just 2 ingredients: 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract.
- IDEAL FOR PREMATURE & NEWBORN SKIN: The purest skin deserves the world’s purest baby wipes. Our water wipes are gentle enough for the most sensitive premature, infant and newborn skin.
- PLANT-BASED WIPES: Our Original baby wipes are plant-based. Plus, they’re hypoallergenic, unscented, and contain no artificial fragrances, parabens or sulfates.
- TRUSTED BY DERMATOLOGISTS: Suitable for eczema-prone skin and allergy sufferers, WaterWipes are accepted by the National Eczema Association of America, Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and registered by the Vegan Society.
- MORE EVERYDAY USES: WaterWipes are ideal for adults and pets, too. Reach for them to clean small messes on skin and clothes and to refresh skin in warmer weather, keep them in your gym bag or car to clean on-the-go and use them to wipe your dog’s paws after a walk outdoors.
Additional Info :
3. ECO BOOM Bamboo Viscose Wipes 100% Eco Baby Water Wet Wipes Ideal for Newborn Sensitive Skin 540 Count Unscented Cleaning Diaper Wipes Flushable Travel
- 1.【Viscose of Bamboo Nonwoven】: We use bamboo Viscose fiber nonwoven to replace the regular spunlace nonwoven to make the wipes more eco. Meanwhile, we still keep the softness for baby.
- 2.【Pure& Safe Structure】: Water is our simplest formula and helps protect delicate skin. No toxic and heavy metals used in production.
- 3. 【Skin Freindly】：Plant based alternative to traditional tree based baby wipes – bamboo Viscose grasses grow back in as little as 3-4 months vs. trees that can take up to 30 year to grow back.
- 4. 【99.5% RO Water for Baby’s Senstive Skin】: Our liquid fomula contains 99.5% RO water for better safety and purity. It can be directly use for baby’s skin.
- 5.【Unscented】Our wipes do not contain any fragrance. They are as gentle as lint and water, making them suitable for use from birth. Not only wipes the baby’s butt, but also gently cleans hands and face!
Additional Info :
4. Pipette Baby Wipes – Natural Plant-Derived Fibers | Unscented, Water-Based & Alcohol-Free for Sensitive Skin | Clean, Safe, Gentle | Newborn Essentials Must Haves | 72 Count
- GENTLY CLEANS: 100% plant-based cloth fibers and water maximize comfort and softness while effectively cleaning.
- HYDRATES AND PROTECTS: Our Baby Wipes rely on plant-derived glycerin, a natural hydrating ingredient, to help retain baby skin’s moisture.
- REPLENISHES WHAT THEY ARE BORN WITH: Squalene is a moisturizing superhero that all babies are born with, but it depletes over time. Our renewable, sugarcane-derived squalane is a stable version that restores the natural balance of baby’s skin.
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL (FSC) certified products support responsible forestry, helping keep forests healthy for future generations.
- All Pipette products are created with the support of biologists, pediatricians, and dermatologists, and are rigorously tested to ensure they’re gentle and safe for babies, with all formulas as hypoallergenic, free of synthetic fragrances, cruelty-free, and EWG (Environmental Working Group) Verified.
Additional Info :
5. Parasol Clean+Pure™ Natural Baby Wipes | 99% RO, pH Balanced, Hypoallergenic Formula Baby Wipes | Plant-Based Alcohol Free Baby Wipes, Perfect for Sensitive Skin | 60 Wipes Per Pack, Pack of 10
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU: Focusing on what’s best for your baby and for the earth, our natural baby wipes are made from pure ingredients that are sourced from responsibly-managed forests. They are free from harmful chemicals, parabens, alcohol, dyes, and other preservatives. Wipe your baby from head to toe, may it be after playtime or when you’re on the go.
- HYPOALLERGENIC BABY WIPES: Our cleaning baby wipes feature natural ingredients handpicked to ensure a gentle cleanse. The aloe vera extract in the formula keeps your little one’s skin healthy and nourished. Our nontoxic baby wipes exclude any overpowering, artificial scent or sticky leftovers since they’re made from a plant based formula.
- SENSITIVE SKIN BABY WIPES: Engineered to promote 99% reverse osmosis H20 that enables quick absorption, our unscented baby wipes will work like a sponge to remove dirt and impurities. The baby wipes keep your little one’s skin naturally hydrated and germ free by restoring the skin’s natural pH balance with every hygienic cleanse.
- PREMIUM BABY WIPES: Our baby wet wipes are made from medical grade non-woven fabric and are certified with the Dermatest Seal of Excellence. Unlike any other brand, the natural wet wipes are one of a kind, engineered with 60 GSM thick-ply that features an embossed surface to absorb more mess from toys or surfaces your baby might touch.
Additional Info :
6. The Honest Company Clean Conscious Wipes | 100% Plant-Based, 99% Water, Baby Wipes | Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested | Pattern Play, 720 Count
- 100% plant-based baby wipes and made with over 99% water
- Extra Large, Thick and Soft; Gentle and Durable
- Hypoallergenic; Dermatologist-Tested
- Made without alcohol, parabens, chlorine processing, fragrances
- EWG Verified & NEA Seal of Approval; Not Tested on Animals
Additional Info :
7. DYPER Viscose from Bamboo Baby Wet Wipes | Unscented for Sensitive Newborn Skin | Hypoallergenic | Honest Ingredients |Made withPlant-Based* Materials + 99% Water | Face & Hand | 4 Packs (240 Count)
8. Baby Green Wipes Unscented Compostable Biodegradable and Organic– Value Pack (12 Packs of 72) 864 for Sensitive Skin
- GENTLE ON THE PLANET: Contribute to the conservation of ecosystems throughout the world by making the eco smart switch to biodegradable baby wipes, fully compliant with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) – which promotes environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests.
- GENTLE ON BABY’S SKIN: No plastics. No parabens. No alcohol. No synthetics. No harsh chemicals. Purity that parents can trust. Moistened with 99% pure water, our unscented baby wipes are gentle enough for wiping the delicate skin of newborn infants & premature babies.
- GOING GREEN MADE EASY: Ordinary wipes & diapers get a bad rap because they pollute our world. Our goal is to bring green products to parents more easily & thus save the planet for future generations. Fully, 100% biodegradable baby towelettes and wipes effectively lessen human impact on the environment. Cruelty-free, degradable & completely honest.
- RAPID DECOMPOSITION: Unlike other wipes, these eco-friendly baby wipes are made out of materials sourced straight from the earth. Derived from trees, the all-natural viscose material quickly breaks down & fully disintegrates back into the ground in several months rather than 100+ years.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: Big, thick & just as effective as traditional baby wipes, our towelettes are sure to impress. We back every pack with a risk-free guarantee. Full refunds issued for returns within 30 days. Place your order now!
Additional Info :
9. Niki’s Natural Baby Wipes | Organic Baby Wipes Sensitive | Made with Manuka Honey and Coconut Oil, Unscented | EWG Verified | 248 Wipes (4 Pack x 62 Count Wipes)
- DERMATOLOGY TESTED, HYPOALLERGENIC; Nikis moisturizes sensitive skin, safe for dermatitis and eczema and approved by US National Eczema Association
- SUITABLE TO USE FROM BIRTH, including preemie, newborn, infants; formulated for bum, face and hands
- PURE WET WIPE CONTAINS NO PRESERVATIVES due to the natural strengths of Manuka Honey and Coconut Oil
- GLOBAL AWARD WINNER – Best New Baby Product from the US National Parenting Product Awards (2021)
- ETHICALLY SOURCED SENSITIVE BABY WIPES specifically designed to maintain the delicate pH of your baby’s skin.
Additional Info :
10. DYPER Bamboo Baby Diapers Size Newborn | Natural Honest Ingredients | Cloth Alternative | Day & Overnight | Plant-Based + Eco-Friendly | Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Infant Skin | Unscented – 34 Count
- BETTER FOR YOUR BABY: Experience natural plant-based disposable diapers designed for sensitive newborn, preemie, and toddler skin. Outer and inner layers made with 100% Bamboo Viscose for improved comfort, superior wicking, and maximum fluid retention.
- STRETCHY, SOFT, COMFORTABLE: Ultra soft to the touch, absorbent, and thoughtfully made with honest, clean & pure ingredients. They feel more like yoga-pants than conventional diapers with an almost underwear like fit.
- ABSORBENT, SAFE, VERSATILE: Certified to the highest OEKO-TEX consumer safety standards. Clinically tested and 5-star rated by dermatologists. Great as a cloth diaper alternative, for potty training boys & girls, nighttime protection, and swaddler time.
- PLANT-BASED & ECO-FRIENDLY: Our infant diapers are parent’s choice because they are non-toxic and are free of chlorine, latex, alcohol, perfumes, PVC, lotions, TBT, parabens, sulphates, & phthalates. They are unprinted, unscented, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free to protect the next generation.
- Each package contains 34 Size Newborn diapers for babies
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your dyper wipes
If you want to purchase products like the dyper wipes, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your dyper wipes functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the dyper wipes?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right dyper wipes easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.