Asked by: Lafdil Bajanovasked in category: General Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
How do you clean puja utensils?
Also question is, how do you clean pooja utensils?
Use lemon or lemon juice with salt or tamarind dipped in water along with salt generously and apply all over the surfaces of the items one by one. Make sure to take salt every now and then along with tamarind/ lemon. Using a metal scrubber, scrap all over the surface well.
One may also ask, what is the easiest way to clean brass Pooja? Instructions:
- Check to see if it’s really brass.
- Squeeze half a lemon into your bowl.
- Add your baking soda.
- Stir the baking soda and lemon mix until it forms a delicious smelling paste.
- Use a soft cloth and apply the paste.
- Rinse off the paste and dry.
- When you’re done, give the brass a really thorough rinse.
Also know, when should Pooja Saman be cleaned?
Usually we do clean the pooja items on Thursday..so as to keep them ready for the next day.
How do you clean bronze utensils at home?
Clean that Bronze:
- Rinse your bronze items in warm water, and dry thoroughly.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of baking soda in a small dish.
- Drizzle a small amount of lemon juice onto the baking soda and mix until a soft paste forms (start out with just a little lemon juice and add more as needed).