Asked by: Kwadwo Ereñoasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st April, 2020
Does Flonase have a decongestant in it?
For example, nasal sprays such as Afrin® are only decongestants, while FLONASE® allergy relief nasal sprays offer more complete* relief by treating additional nasal allergy symptoms.
Simply so, is flonase a decongestant or antihistamine?
Flonase is also used to treat nasal symptoms such as runny nose not caused by allergies. Claritin and Flonase belong to different drug classes. Claritin is an antihistamine and Flonase is a corticosteroid. Both Claritin and Flonase are available over-the-counter (OTC) and as a generic.
One may also ask, is fluticasone a decongestant? Fluticasone nasal spray is usually used to treat symptoms such as congestion, sneezing, and runny nose caused by seasonal or year-round allergies. The spray is usually used long term on a regular basis. You would be better to try a decongestant nasal spray.
Similarly one may ask, does Flonase relieve congestion?
FLONASE products not only relieve sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes**, but also relieve nasal congestion.
What is the best nasal decongestant?
Our Top Picks
- Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray at Amazon.
- GoodSense Nasal Decongestant at Amazon.
- Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain + Relief at Amazon.
- NasalCrom Nasal Allergy Controller at Amazon.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Night Time Relief Liquid at Amazon.
- Breathe Right Clear Nasal Strips at Jet.
- Afrin Original Nasal Spray at Amazon.